Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks Giving

Sometimes things need to go horribly wrong for you to realize exactly how much is right - read something to that effect on a book cover the other day.

Anyway, that's not what this post is about. I am writing this to show you the appreciation I never verbalize. I need to do it now, and you need to hear it.

You - have always been my best friend and worst critic, however cliched that might sound. I value your unconditional love, I am scared of losing you, I feel guilty for not listening to you.

Throughout it all I love the fact that you are the serene and wonderful soul that you are. Thanks for giving me perspective, and immense love and support. I love you, Mom.

And there are the friends.

You, who put yourself in between - which is incredible because you don't do that. I see the enormity of it now, especially after you also understood when I messed up. I love you so much, and I want you to know that I'm always here for you. Always.

You, who don't even know me that well. And your friends. You guys are really special people. I am looking forward to knowing you all, especially you who are so strong willed and compassionate. Our times together have meant a lot, and I hope there's more where that came from.

You, who has gone through worse and taken it much better. You're so strong, and I am proud of you.

You, the grounded one, who supports everything I do, right or wrong.

To the ones who have cared. Thank you.

blog comments powered by Disqus